Thursday, November 2, 2017

Kindness Day #2- November 2

Fall is a great time of year.  I love fall!  I love sweatshirts, soup, fresh baked bread, football, and the crisp air.  Food videos are a guilty pleasure.  I really enjoy watching food videos!  What can I say?  Now my twin 6 year olds love to watch them too.  I ran across a video about mini apple pies.  So I baked up 24 last night.  I am a baker and I almost feel guilty about making them because it takes sugar cookie dough, apple pie filling.  I did make from scratch the whipped cream.  Yum-O!

This morning, we delivered a plate to the elementary office for a sweet treat!  Never mind that the plate (covered in plastic) fell onto the floor before it got to the office. Oh well...it all tastes the same even if it is slightly mangled. 

Day #2:  Mini Apple Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment